Tuesday 9 March 2010

Week #8: Newlands


Dear friends,

I apologize for not updating this blog more, but seeing as we just got our Internet connection in the house, I've had a valid excuse for tardiness!  We have been busy to say the least settling into our new home.  It is just now, after three weeks, feeling like home!  Do not look too closely or you will still see boxes stacked in the downstairs study... Our last room to finish!  Needless to say, we've spent the better part of the last couple of weeks cleaning and settling into the house.  Maggie started preschool last week and seems to enjoy it.  She comes home filthy from playing hard, so she must be having fun!  Kelte and I have found a music class at the local library to attend while Maggie is at school, so that gives Kelte something to look forward to as well.  Luke is back to the grind, working a lot, but still managing to find time for his "honey-do" list.  As for me, I am slowly meeting new friends and just began a new Bible study.  I have also joined a Crud team, so I am back to my old tricks from Seymour!

2 comments:

  1. The new house looks so cute! Glad the blog is up and running :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea to do a blog! Everyone looks great & we hope that you have settled into the UK well. What a massive adventure. Thinking of you and I will try to be a regular on your blog! Much love.

    ReplyDelete